Southwest Florida Business Network
Connect virtually AND locally
Southwest Florida Business Network might be the place for you if you're a growth-minded entrepreneur or business leader with the desire to:
Share valuable insights
Have engaging discussions
Develop skills to help you operate more effectively
Establish key connections
Our categories cover a wide variety of cutting-edge topics, keeping the pulse on today’s business world, best of all they're are written by members of our community!
Schedule a discovery call to learn more.
Southwest Florida Business Network provides members with reliable resources and useful information about topics discussed in our Business Forum. We are committed to keeping you connected to our other members and making sure you're informed and aware of member-only offers.
Q&A: Business Succession - What are the 5 most common questions (and answers) business owners ask about their succession planning
July 22, 2021
This document will provide you with answers to the most common questions we receive by business owners regarding their business succession plan.
1. What is the problem in the first place?
2. Why can't I just leave my business to the proper parties through a will or trust?
3. Can you tell me more about problems associated with various objectives of the inheriting party?
4. What happens in the event of an owner/stockholder's death or disability?
5. What are the actual odds that a death or disability of an owner occur prior to their retirement?
For the answers to these and more questions, click "Learn More" or contact Josh Meyer
American Rescue Plan of 2021 -
3 Things to Know
July, 23 2021
This bill provides additional relief to address the continued impact of COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) on the economy, public health, state and local governments, individuals, and businesses.
For details and to see how it may apply to you or your business click "Learn More":
- Thu, Aug 19Zoom